or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It is unbelievable! this tool could be great for students but they dont have a version for smarthphone ?????

• Carlos SayyidCarlos Sayyid commented  · 

Necesito una versión en android de Voxopop. Mis compañeros y yo requerimos esto para nuestras intervenciones de grupo de discusión universitario.

• Reza MasoudiReza Masoudi commented  · 

I need the android version of the software of site

• fredfred commented  · 

If Voxopop not going to listen to advise of his users , then the future of the site will be in danger !

• fredfred commented  · 

We need more comments like the last one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The lack of mobile apps is shortsighted and inexcusable. Today's youth are all about their mobile phones, and one way to ensure their engagement is to do it through through them.

At least Voicethread has apps for iPhone and iPad, but they too are shortsighted in not having one for Android.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It'd be really useful if could use this tool in our androids and iphones. I don't always have wifi!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Here's another teacher wishing for an iPad app. I love the idea behind Voxopop and tried to use the online services last year, but students at our school use mostly iPads, so this fell by the wayside due to the fact that they couldn't record on their own devices. I'd love an app!

• fred.fred. commented  · 

Who will be the creator of the Android topic :-)
        Anyone ?

• TinaTina commented  · 

I agree- my students, with whom I would like to use this, only have mobile devices at school.... How sad in this day and age that it is not ipad friendly.....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi , we must create a new talkgroup about this topic on voxopop :-)
        Any volunteers ?

• Anne FoxAnne Fox commented  · 

I'm surprised this is not higher up the list. I think that in 2013 tools like this MUST also be mobile. It's not an optional extra any more.

• fredfred commented  · 

hello people ,

you,re right 'we need a smart phone and tablet aplication on voxopop .

lot of members use this instead of a computer.
        we must start a talkgroup on voxopop

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, definitely need a smart phone application. Please tell me when this can get done or if it is already done?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I have just been trying to use an ipad and my iphone to leave a voice recording and seem to be unable to do so. Those are the two devices that I have with microphones, and that I typically use for online conversing.
        An app would be very helpful. At this point, as a student I am unlikely to go and purchase a microphone just to participate in my online discussion.

• Alex__SAlex__S commented  · 

perhaps even without wifi - since Voxopop is not using the STREAM audio! When I'm trying to use Voxopop on my Android it suggests me to.... UPGRADE MY FLASHPLAYER! Complete rubbish! When I'm trying to upgrade it says that it is not available for my Galaxy Ace!

And I agree with Adam - mobile devices are the Future of the Net.... And not the WWW, but..... AUDIOnet! And not just smartphones, but brand new AUDIOmanipulators!

• AdamAdam commented  · 

Agree - this is how students are getting online these days. And would mean we don't need a computer lab, just a smartphone with wifi would do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base